Today we finished the Green Living @ NSE which we have been making preparations for the longest time!! Phew everything went relatively smoothly, a few hiccups, but it was all good. Putting pressure on ourselves and the girls every once in a while can be somewhat… therapeutic, actually.
Here’s the rest of my to-do list (allow me to let out a tiny scream at this point, please – arh!):
- 3R Data Collation and Draft by 7 September
- Green Audit Data Collation and Draft
- National Pushcart Challenge 2012 – meet up with social entrepreneur and project proposal
- Project Kaleidoscope Book Launch in November
- National Pushcart Challenge 2012 – project development and task in November
By this weekend:
- Plan lessons for Sec 2, 3, 4 in Week 10
- Mark Prelims 2 for Sec 4 NA Literature – halfway through!
- Set questions for Sec 3 Comprehension for meeting by Monday 3pm
- Write and Submit BCV Award Nominations by Monday
- Type in and submit Passport details to Celine by Monday
- Churn out Marks Analysis for EL Dept by Tuesday
- Pass results to FT/C0-FT for Literature by Tuesday morning after checking scripts
- Chase kiddos for FILES (kill me nawww)
- Mark – Summary, Personal Recount, Comprehension Worksheets yada yada (all sitting on my desk catching dust bleah)
And WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO COME!!!
I and I have made it official. We have bought tickets to Melbourne for the end of the year WOOTS!! It is confirmed, finalized, done, and sealed! :D
May the rest of the year look up lift up! :D